Saturday, April 17, 2010

5 layer brownies



I went to the crockpot365.com website and made the brownies today! Very good and gooey! I served them with a little bit of ice cream! Recipe is: 1 box brownie mix, 1 egg, 1/4 cup of melted butter and 1/4 cup of water. I melted the butter and added everything else into the crockpot, stirred it all together till mixed, then added 1 can of sweetened condensed milk on top of the brownie mix,1/4 cup of oatmeal, 1/4 cup of shredded coconut, 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts, that's it! Crockpot was turned on low for about 5 1/2 hours, I let them cool down for 1 1/2 hours before cutting, but cutting them was not successful! I ended up scooping them out which was great for the ice cream! Enjoy!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...