Thursday, June 15, 2017

A question to ponder

I have been thinking about this question that someone asked me the other day.  This is what she asked," what do you say to a friend (kinda a long distance friendship), when they have led you to buy into a multi- marketing company, you like the product, but in all reality you are not going to go out and get someone to sign up under you in the near future, it's not just for you, but in a frustrated moment with your job that you have, you said, oh yeah I could do that"?????? I love my oils, but I'm not into selling and building a team or making tons of money!!
I had no answer for her or myself. I have sold At Home America products and loved it, but the market was tough and they went out of business. Then I sold Pampered Chef, but that got old after 2 years. So, I don't have a good answer to give my friend, as I'm just as likely to say yes and think about it later to regret the yes. Any ideas???? Let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...