Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's day

Today we celebrate father around the nation and their contribution to our lives. I grew up in Chicago suburb and loved it! My dad was the best, he would do anything for his 3 girls! We knew it too!! He was a great provider, protector, and truth teller. Earl was not so great at singing and mechanical things! If you would ask Gordon, he would tell you I act just like him in many ways. For instance, when I am ready to go, everybody else had better be ready to go! Such an Earl thing!!!! Missing you everyday Daddy!!! I will see you in heaven someday!! Happy Father's Day!!!
I also celebrate father day because of my Heavenly Father, who has become my father here on earth. God has filled in the gap that I need Him to do without Earl here on earth. So Happy Father's day God!! Thank you for giving me such a great father on earth, so I would understand Your amazing love me !!! Blessings!! This a photo on my dad holding me and my sister, Sandy! This is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...