Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Ordinary days

Have you ever felt like life is going on and your watching a TV show?? I'm just chilling out and feel like my life is very boring! Boring might be good sometimes, but I feel like I'm just adrift! I don't like it. I'm not saying I want something horrible to happen, but enough of the do nothing attitude! So, I have signed up for 2 on line Bible studies and love it!!! My evenings are full of reading the books, God's word and writing down scripture! LOVE IT!!!!! I never have written down scripture just to write it down, but I'm hooked! It seems to jump out to me and I retain the verses better! What do you do when the ho hum attitudes hit you??? I know some of you have had trouble adding comments to the blog, but I hope I got it fixed! Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...