Monday, September 14, 2015

visitor

Gordon had not checked on of the game cameras for about 2 months. So, yesterday he did. Well, needless to say the wild life was all around the house. We have a picture of a approx. 400 lbs bear, who I have named Buster. I think Buster fits him. Big head and body, little ears! We feel safe and not afraid, maybe we should, but they are more scared of us and we are of them. One was near the crab apple tree and I asked him what he thought he was doing in the yard, he just looked at me like you are bothering me as I'm trying to find something to eat at your house look. He then ran off as I yelled at him, it could have been Buster, but this guy wasn't huge like Buster is. Living the good life, blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...