Sunday, April 26, 2015

visitors

We have had some early morning visitors for the last 4 days. A big doe and 2 last years fawns. They look good and healthy. They are hungry, eating leftover crab apples on the ground and nibbling though the yard as they walk to the woods. Picture was taken with my phone, so it's not the best!
This morning I made a breakfast patty melt that I saw on "The Pioneer Woman" website. It was a huge hit! I will be making it again and again in the future!
Gordon and I keep stacking wood for next year. It's good exercise and I find I tire easily! But I did help for about an hour yesterday. My back felt pretty okay doing it and that's the main thing! Blessings to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...