Sunday, January 25, 2015

new books

I recently got a few new books to read. I'm one of those people who juggle about 2 books at a time. I have done more, but then the lines start to blur and I have lost my place or subject matter when reading. That's me, so Earl(my dad), running on full and not wanting to miss a thing, go figure. I also have about 40 books in my kindle that I downloaded for free or least most of them are free. I will get to them eventually! I read about the one called"Home is Where my people are"  (by Sophie Hudson) at a website, it was recommended and I like the author, so hey, I will get it! The other one is free to my from Bethany Books," Keepers of the Covenant"(by Lynn Austin) to read and write a short summary of the book. This one is good and I'm following along with my Bible for some of it, to understand the timeline and the time period, which the author clearly states, but I like doing it! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...