Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sunday Blessing

I was sitting here thinking about the holiday we celebrate this month called Thanksgiving, not football game day or stuff your face with food day or just another day off day. God has given us this wonderful to celebrate giving thanks for all the Lord has given us even if you don't believe in God, it's important to given thanks. Giving thanks frees us from our own selfishness, it frees us to be grateful for all we have, even the non believers are grateful. Being selfish is being human and for one day we can share a meal with friends and families. We can put down our selfishness and enjoy each other. Jesus shared so many meals with friends and family, he's the model for Thanksgiving! Be blessed my friends and enjoy the days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...