Sunday, November 9, 2014

Snow coming

The weather channel is predicting about 6-12 inches of snow coming tomorrow for our area. Oh boy, I'm excited, NOT!!!!! But it's coming and there is no stopping the inevitable. We are as prepared as we can be, plow on truck and shovel is handy!!
Kurt and the twins came up for the weekend! It was fun even though I worked a few hours on Saturday. I got home in time to take the girls to lunch, a movie and drive thru at McDonald's for an ice cream cone. We got home in time to watch part of another movie and supper started.
I got a new cookbook for myself. It's Thomas Keller's book called "Bouchon Bakery". It a baking cookbook. I have quit doing a lot of baking. We just don't need to eat it and it goes to waste if I make a 9 x 13 pan of anything. A whole pie is a big mistake to make anymore, so I usually make small pies. I'm hoping to adjust these recipes and get baking again! I will give you an update in the next few weeks. It is also time to start making fudge for the annual craft show. Busy, busy!! Blessings beyond and back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...