Sunday, November 16, 2014

cabinet

I can't recall if I talked to you all about my microwave/ oven combo, but anyway, the microwave part of the built in died about 3 years ago. So the repairman aka the "hub" tried to repair the micro. Well, that didn't go well because it was too old, I mean 1992 old, so he went and bought a sit on the shelf type microwave at Shopko. It has served us well and probably a little more efficient than the old one. He also promised me a cabinet in the spot where the built in used to be. Well, here it is 3 years later and I finally took the bull by the horns and called my friend Kevin. He made me a cabinet that matches the cabinets from 1992. I love it. It has 2 slide out drawers that Gordon wanted and one shelf for my big pans, I wanted the doors. I really do appreciate the cabinet and the thought behind wanting to do it himself, but he's not a wood workers, he'd rather work with metal. So here are some pictures for you to see. Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...