Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter

Sunday is Easter and we got 20 inches of snow yesterday!!! That seems so strange and driving home yesterday was scary!!! The highway dept. hadn't plowed enough and so the highway was white , everything was white. Couldn't see the lines down the middle or sides of the road!!
Anyway, back to Easter. We're having dinner here with our daughter and son-in-law. I'm making "the pioneer woman's recipe of scalloped potatoes and ham, bean salad and apple salad. Making some new kind of rolls, maybe, if I get my act together. Erika is bringing dessert! She makes the best desserts!!!
What are you making for Easter??? Ham or lamb or turkey or beef? My mother-in-law always made leg of lamb with mint jelly!!! Do you have an egg hunt with the kids??? We never did the hunt just dyed the eggs. I might dye some eggs, maybe not, I have a little too much on my plate for the weekend. No pun intended! Christ has risen and that is what we celebrate, I pray you will also! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...