Monday, August 19, 2013

Last Week

Last week Gordon and I had a great time with our granddaughter Olivia. She is one of the twins who are 10, she came home with us after celebrating Kurt's birthday on the 10th. We had so much fun with her, we went mini golfing, fishing with Grandpa only, playing games, watching movies, going to Rice Lake shopping for clothes, going to the Barron Farmer's Market with Auntie, eating lunch with me almost everyday and just hanging out!! We rode bikes and ATV's with helmets on, safety first!!! I hope the other girls will sometime come by themselves and stay a week with us, getting to know them is so important to them and us!! Blessings!! Olivia is the twin with long hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...