Monday, August 5, 2013

are you missing me???

Well, it's been a few weeks since I wrote anything. I'm not sure who is reading this anymore, maybe no one and I'm just blowing smoke!! Anyway, last week for demo I made Kool-aid cheesecake. It was 4 ingredients and good. Recipe: 1 8oz. package of cream cheese softened, 1 8 oz of cool whip thawed, 1 can of sweetened condensed milk(not evaporated), 1 packet of Kool aid flavor of your choice( i used Blastin' Berry Cherry). Beat the softened cream cheese until smooth add sweetened milk, Kool-aid and then the cool whip. I used the hand mixer for all of it! Pour into graham cracker crust and chill for 2 hours or longer. It was good for a no bake item to have. We served with graham crackers in a little portion cup. Much easier that cutting skinny, skinny pieces of cheesecake for the public! Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...