Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas

Well, Christmas is almost here and what a lovely time of the year! Everyone seems to be happy and cordial to one another, but I want to go deeper for what I feel this time of year! Can you just imagine how the Christmas story impacts all of us??? Jesus came for all of us, the angels brought good tidings for ALL mankind! Can you just see it the sky lit up with angels singing and shepherds watching over their sheep trying to figure out what it all meant! But Luke tells the story for us, the common people to understand what God could do for us, send us a Saviour for our redemption!! How cool is that!!! So, my wish for you is to read the story in Luke, ponder it your heart, believe in it's power to change your life for the better and share the joy with others! Merry Christmas and God bless us all, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...