Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Montana sky???

Gordon came in the house this afternoon and said " the sky looks like Montana, so blue and with the puffy clouds rolling by!" If any of you know Gordon, that's alot of words to come out of him!! So,we went out(the granddaughters and I) to see the sky and enjoy the afternoon in Wisconsin! Our weather has been so weird lately, hot way too hot for this time of year and now today to cool for swimming! Gordon is just finishing up planting the garden and trying to figure out what to do with the garden area we aren't using, maybe wildflowers! The girls are fun, tire me out by evening and we have throughly enjoyed them! We haven't baked as much as I planned because it was too hot to turn on the oven on Saturday, but we are frying donuts tonight! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...