Wednesday, November 9, 2011

hot dogs and beans

So, I'm still feeling quite out of it for cooking with this cold, so tonight is the most gourmet dinner I could manage to cook for us, Hot dogs and beans! Yeah, the great old stand by and I love them dogs! I try to buy(when on sale) Hebrew National Hot Dogs, I mean they are so good! They are far the best tasting around(okay Nathan's are good too)! They are a beef frank and I think that is the taste I'm looking for, no fillers! I opened a can of Bush's beans and had to laugh thinking about the dog talking about selling the recipe! Here's hoping you all don't get this cold from anyone! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...