Tuesday, November 15, 2011

hello

My cold is almost gone and I missed only one day of work. I have been busy making fudge for the craft sale this weekend at the American Legion hall in Spooner, please come as there are so many wonderful crafters there! Also, Vicki from Simply in Trego, called and ordered some fudge for her open house on Friday night, so please go up there and see Vicki for a great evening with your friends! I also made some Russian Tea cookies to sell this year, so I'm hoping to go home empty handed! Gordon has taken my camera so I have no pictures of fudge or cookies to show off for you! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...