Tuesday, June 30, 2009

samples

I hope you will try that bread. Don't knead it, just divide it and bake!
This week is 4th of July and the grocery store will be very busy! One of the samples this week will be a corn salad recipe that I found at the Kraft food website. It has chili cheese fritos in it for a crunch! I don't know what other salad I will get ready for the celebration, maybe snicker salad, something very easy and fun! I will include recipes for them later! Last night I saw on thepioneerwoman.com blog's a potato salad that called for ricing the potatoes, I never had that or thought of that, I would think it would be more like mashed potatoes and would change the texture of potato salad. Any thoughts on that or have you had that kind of salad?? Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...