Saturday, June 2, 2018

Vacation

So with our 4 legged baby gone to boot camp, I decided to take a week off of work! So, today being the first day that I could sleep later than 4 am, I'm awake at 3:30 am. WHAT????!!!! Yep, lousy sleeping patterns! Plus, I have been sick with bronchitis and taking steroids for the breathing thing! Sleep eludes me and has for a long time, I know it's restores my body, but no go for me! Anywho, I'm going to take a nap later today, maybe! :)
So, I have a plan for the week. Clean some more of this stuff out, take a trip to Eau Claire for a lunch with a friend, haul stuff to Vinny's, get a shot in my back and rest, go see the grandgirls! Maybe I will throw in a lunch with my daughter! :)
But we miss our little girl! We didn't realize what an important part of our lives she has
 taken up. Yes, she is naughty, sweet, loving and funny! All wrapped up in a puppy! Puppy love!!
This the face I saw when we dropped her off for her bird training, oh sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...