Saturday, January 6, 2018

More in the life of everyday

So, this is an update. I have already spent $94.83 on groceries, I have $168 left for the month, see if I run over or make it! I spent the majority for 2 main meals, but I will have at least 4 days worth of meals. I found a website and the 2 recipes that I spent the $34 on are for chicken enchilada chili and pasta salad using ravioli 4 cheese, this will be my lunch for a few days. The website is chelseasmessyapron,com, she has some really interesting and easy recipes!
Update on my left leg and back, I plan on getting a shot in my back on the 17th of this month. I also intend to get another opinion of my back and if there is a remote possibility of help for it. Something beyond PT. My leg feels like shin splints 24/7, the pain is enormous! I feel like crying most days and just suck it up! Having the puppy is hard, as I can't keep up with her and she needs to be on a leash now, it's hard most days! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...