Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

 I hope that all of you enjoy a day with family and friends during this weekend! We celebrate on Saturday as the guys hunt on Thanksgiving and they are pretty tired to celebrate much with family! So, we just changed the day! Kurt brought 4 pies from Bakers Square and I' m doing the rest! It's easy peazy! Turkey, stuffing or dressing, jello salad, potatoes, bakery rolls, and of course, gravy!
So, here's to enjoying the day! Being so thankful for family, our country, men and women who serve  our country in some sort of service(police, service men, firemen, and EMT's, this includes women). Thankful to God for living in this country! Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...