Sunday, November 19, 2017

Annual Craft show, year 14 for me

I figured out the other day that I have been making and selling my Mom's fudge for 14 years. No wonder after pan number 6, I'm all in, but there's more to do!! :) Anywho, I went yesterday and as always had a great time! The other vendors are so remarkably wonderful and fun to see again! Although, I live in the same area, some of these wonderful ladies I just don't see. So here are some of the pictures from yesterday, Enjoy!
Joni's items , so cute!!
Deb's ponchos! Quite a selection!!
Mom's fudge samples that I made, of course!
New vendor with mineral makeup line, fun to watch         the ladies get all beautified! And bath bombs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...