Wednesday, July 12, 2017

twin granddaughters and fun!!!

So our twins came for 4 days and we had fun. They weren't too bored, I think! We saw the new "Displicable Me " movie, went to the Potters Shed to paint and eat, ate lunch at Alley Cats for lunch, watched another movie here, went shopping in Rice Lake, ate in Rice Lake, made tacos, and created a mess! So, we found on Pinterest how to make bowls out of buttons and Elmer's glue. Here

is the mess!
 The glue never dried clear and this mess ended up in the garbage. The End!!
So we have no clue what went wrong, but it did and there was no way I was going to try and clean up the buttons!! We had fun and laughed a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...