Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Hope

 Have you ever needed to be hopeful??? Have you ever needed to be encouraged and no one around to help you out except yourself! I have been there too many times over the years and you know what, I think I am okay and very hopeful for many reasons!
  I've learned to depend on my heavenly Father for hope, joy and peace! They come as a package set! I love package sets, don't you??
 Proverb 13:12 says " hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a dream fulfilled brings life and joy." Hope through believing in the life giving joy of knowing Jesus brings joy! It may not always be the joy you want it to be or thought it should be, but when you look back there's joy and hope looking right back at you! Over the years this is one of the many lessons I've learned!
 This time of year should bring us so much hope! Hope if the giving of thanks next week for all that has been given to us. Then the Christmas season brings us more hope in believing in what happened so many years ago for us in a lonely stable! Find hope this season and enjoy the time with family/ friends! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...