Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March 1

Well, we all made through Feb., pretty much intact except Friday I got home from work and PT, ate supper and went to bed at 7:30 pm. Slept most of the night, slept all day Saturday, finally took my temp. about 5 pm which was 102.8. I got the CRUD!!!!!! Slept Saturday night in my lazy boy recliner and most of Sunday in the recliner. Yesterday I did shower and ran a temp till 3 am this morning. I did eat a baked potato last night. I have had 2 bowls of chicken noodle soup today. You would think I would be hungry, but not really! I have drank so much water, I did attempt a Gatorade, but didn't like it! As most of you know, I am a coffee snob and coffee tastes weird. Can't do it yet! The girls at PT said, "well, you said you needed a vacation", yeah well this isn't it! Rest is hard for me. I can tell you very easily to rest and you will heal faster, but I don't take it well when I'm told!
So, I'm on the mend and washing my sheets! God is good and I do feel rested! Stay well, my dear ones! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...