Sunday, July 6, 2014

3 granddaughters

Yesterday, I worked very early, then came home to eat a quick sandwich, then off to get our granddaughters for a week of fun! We are still planning the days when I get home early from work on what to do next. Probably an afternoon at the Potter's Shed, bookstore, lake for swimming and fishing, farmer's market and a lunch with my sister and her husband.
We went to church today where our daughter and son-in-law attend, then to lunch with them. Erika will try to get over here for an afternoon with the girls. So, now we are playing a game called Tri-ominoes. So, I will close for now. Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...