Sunday, February 10, 2013

rain, snow, pellets of snow/ rain and more snow

Sunday is our day of rest! Today has been that for us! Gordon had one call today for a furnace and went out this morning for a couple of hours! So, the weather has been a real mix bag of elements. Pellets of snow/rain mix started us out, then BIG flakes of snow, then rain, snow, more BIG flakes and then just snow. We must have about 5 inches of new snow now on the ground. The highway is tricky to travel, but I'm sure they are out plowing!!! I made a cheesecake that tastes like cheesecake, but not made with sugar, I used stevia! The recipe I used is the following: 2 packages of 8oz. cream cheese, 3 eggs, 1/2 cup of sour cream and 9 packets of stevia. I went a little sweet, but you really can't tell. Bake this for 40 minutes at 350. Cool and then chill. I served it with strawberries, not sweetened!! Very good. I will make this again, maybe almond flavoring next time! Tomorrow I start my class online, I bet you all will be sick of me talking about it by the time 8 weeks is up, but I'm really excited!! Check out Heather's website, beautythatmoves.typepad.com She will not post any recipes from this class, but has said she might share a few from previous classes! Please be careful out there while traveling tomorrow or tonight! Blessings and hugs!!!! Oh and by the way, this little girl our Shealyn turned 13 last week!!! Hard to believe! Happy birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...