Monday, April 23, 2012

I got a couple of new cookbooks a few weeks back. So here is the first review of ne of them. It's "Make the bread, buy the butter" by Jennifer Reese. Her website is called: thetipsybaker.com. It's a very informative book and I would recommended it, though I'm still reading and haven't made a thing from it! Jennifer gives you the break down if you should buy the product or make it, some of it I would and some I wouldn't eventhough she recommends making it like peanut butter, it's just the two of us and doesn't pay to make it! But I'm pretty excited about the bagel recipe and the bread recip to try out this week! So stay tuned for the yeah or nay! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...