Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

He is Risen! I'm so thankful to Christ for going to the cross for my sins! I'm so thankful to the Lord for rising from the dead to give each one of us eternal life! Church has been showing a film

series from the Church on the Hill. It is about the last 4 days of Christ's life, what he endured for me and you, his death from Mary's point of view, the thief that defended him on the cross and his point of view of hanging there with Christ, and resurrection morning! It has been a tremendous series and I will talk about it for some time! Please go to thechurchonthehill.org website to view this if you want, it costs about $1.99 to view it and will be worth it! Blessings and know that Christ has set you free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...