Wednesday, December 15, 2010

3 bean casserole


We really love 3 Bean casserole! I make it from time to time and tonight was the time! I serve it with corn muffins, YUM!!! Recipe follows: 1 onion chopped, 1 pound of ground beef( I used venison), 1 can of butter beans, 1 can of Bush's beans, 1 can of kidney beans, 1/2 cup of ketchup, 1/4 molasses, and 1/4 cup of brown sugar. There are many recipes out there, but this the one I use! I brown the meat and onion together, add the beans( I drain the kidney beans), and ketchup/molasses/brown sugar mixture! I did add 1/2 bag of shredded carrots for some more texture! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...