Monday, June 25, 2018

Monday

With today being Monday, it's always a good time for new beginnings! Work has been stressful for 6 years. My feelings have gotten smashed more times than I can count on both hands by upper management and co workers. I don't go by feelings as feelings are fickle, but that is the only way I can describe what has taken place at work. I have been called to the office 2 times since I have been there in 17 years and it has been over trivial things, like sitting down is an office for 4 minutes because my knee hurt and for saying something that was truth, plus I didn't deny I said it. But I am slowly seeing that I am in control of my self and have to stand up to a couple of people. I don't plan to be mean about anything, but they need to stop controlling me like my mother, I had a great mother and they are not it! I'm saying all of this for my own benefit as I need to take the step to do it! Probably tell everyone off when I finally retire and won't look back!! :)) Well, that's all I wanted to say and to pray for the situation! Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...