Wednesday, June 20, 2018

June

It's June 20th, how did that happen?? Summer is flying by! Vacation was ok, I wish we could have gone away, but it wasn't in the cards. We did see Lady on that Friday and she was glad to see us! Hopefully she will be home next weekend! That will be 6 weeks. It's too long , but I have gotten a lot of cleaning done! I finally hauled 4 boxes and one garbage bag to Vinny's , so onward and upward for more decluttering!!
I posted on Instagram , Gordon's new way to grow tomatoes. I will show it here now. So you can see there is 5 gallon buckets with about 5 holes drilled in them, plant the tomatoes around the bucket and then add the wired cage around the plants. They get watered by using the bucket and adding fertilizer also. So the top photo is 3 weeks later than the bottom. I hope this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...