Saturday, November 16, 2019

a year away

So, I haven't written anything in a year! I don't think anyone reads this ,but me anyhow! 
A lot has happened in this past year! I refused back surgery, tried the Whole 30 diet(ish), went on 2 staycations, joined Tupperware full force and quit formal church.
Quitting church still makes people stop and look funny at us, but we still love Jesus and still worship Him, but not in a building! It's hard to explain, but just go watch the American Gospel, Christ Alone, this doesn't explain why we don't go to church, but it explains why we had too quit the church we did go too! 
Lady is 2years old, full of piss and vinegar, but very loving! She loves her daily walks with Gordon on our 80 acres and playing fetch with the ball!
I'm still working and love it for the most part! Hoping that Tupperware will fill the need when I finally quit in 2 years! 
Still having issues with my stupid phone, so I won't be able to post any recent photos! Blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...