Sunday, March 25, 2018

This and That

So, 2 weeks ago Lady got spayed, hallelujah!!Maybe some the hormones will quiet down and she can become a less energetic dog, maybe!!
I hope I didn't come across crabby about my life as a demo lady! It was fun, but long days! I had lots of ideas, but quite a few got shot down and that really sucked as I had spent many hours preparing the information! But whatever, it didn't happen, maybe that is why I got burned out! Since I have a different job at the store, I'm not on the floor very much and people still after not doing demos for 3 years, think I should be behind the counter doing them! No thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...