butter, 1 tablespoon of sugar, this makes the crust, then the crust add 1 cup of chopped walnuts, 1 cup of butterscotch morsels, 1 cup of choc chips, 1 cup of shredded coconut and 1 can of condense milk, poured over the bars, bake this at 350 for 25 minutes, let it cool and then enjoy!
Saturday, March 5, 2011
cookie bars
I love making and eating magic cookie bars! My friend, Gloria, had back surgery a week ago and is home now recuperating! So, tomorrow is my turn to take a meal. My meal is pork roast, potatoes, carrots in the crockpot plus the cookie bars for dessert! I made Gordon a pan of bars, too! YUM!!! Blessings! Recipe: 1 package of graham crackers pulse and ground in the food processor, 4 Tablespoons of melted
butter, 1 tablespoon of sugar, this makes the crust, then the crust add 1 cup of chopped walnuts, 1 cup of butterscotch morsels, 1 cup of choc chips, 1 cup of shredded coconut and 1 can of condense milk, poured over the bars, bake this at 350 for 25 minutes, let it cool and then enjoy!
butter, 1 tablespoon of sugar, this makes the crust, then the crust add 1 cup of chopped walnuts, 1 cup of butterscotch morsels, 1 cup of choc chips, 1 cup of shredded coconut and 1 can of condense milk, poured over the bars, bake this at 350 for 25 minutes, let it cool and then enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!
Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again! So much has happened in the last two ye...
-
Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again! So much has happened in the last two ye...
-
So, I haven't written anything in a year! I don't think anyone reads this ,but me anyhow! A lot has happened in this past year! ...
-
This is the 4th of July! I'm so proud to live in this wonderful land! I'm so proud to be an American! Let's us learn to love one...

Great minds think alike!! I just loved these bars! It was the first time Ive made them, and they will be repeated for sure! : )
ReplyDelete