Thursday, March 31, 2011

chicken and garlic

I make this chicken and garlic spaghetti dish from time to time, but today I wanted it, but not the spaghetti, so I'm using rotini noodles! Recipe is: 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 2 cloves of garlic minced, 2 Tablespoons of olive oil, 2 Tablespoons of butter, 2 teaspoons of dried basil leaves,(if you have it add homemade pesto, about 2 teaspoons) and pasta of your choice. Olive oil in a skillet,

add garlic and chicken, in the mean time cook the pasta. When chicken is no longer pink add butter, basil and the pasta, toss and cook til mixed well! YUM!!!!Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...