Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday


Well, it's been very quiet here while Gordon has been gone on his hunting trip! Mostly working on a jigsaw puzzle and working on what is making me cough, yes, I'm still coughing 7 weeks later! I truly believe it's an allergy cough which leads me to have a little wheezing problem! So, I am trying a new diet that takes away a lot of food items like yeast, flour, sugar, you eat lots of vegetable, no peanuts, but you can almonds, cashews, fish, chicken, beef, grapefruit, oranges, apples, no dairy! So all in all it's not a bad way to eat to eliminate the culprit, but the first few days were a little rough, I was glad Gordon was gone and I didn't have to think about feeding him! The cough is getting more loose, but sounds dry by night! So, pray that I get to the bottom of this soon!! Blessings!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...