Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Debbie's soup


I was at work and needing to figure out something for supper when I spotted my friend Trudy! She said she had a soup that is easy to make! So, I was game for the recipe! She said she had gotten it from a friend and it was so good! Here's the recipe: 2 cans of evaporated milk, 3 cans of cream of potato soup, 8oz. of Velveeta cheese, 1/2 cup of onions diced and browned, at least 2 cups of Tex-mati rice, and maybe 4 strips of bacon or 4oz. of cooked sausage(like Jimmy Dean's). Cook the rice according to directions, add onions, bacon, soup cans and milk. Stir Velveeta into soup and let this simmer for about 15 minutes. Makes a large pot! YUM!!!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...