Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Meal planning

So, in my last post, I told you about the money thing going on here. Well, it's a little better as I got paid for 2 vacation days that I had taken, but there was a glitch in the payroll, but it's all good now. Computers, love and hate them all the time!!!
Anyway, I'm still challenging my self on the meals. So, last night we had BLT because that's what I chose to make. They are so good this time of year anyway. Tonight, we had leftover Taco Salad. Tomorrow night will be spaghetti and homemade meatballs with a huge salad. The store has salad on sale this week, 2 /$3.00. That's the already chopped salad in a bag, my favorite go to meal sides! Actually, we should make it a meal on Thursday night with hamburgers. I'm getting the turkey breast out over the weekend and cook that up, maybe in the crock pot. So, there will lots of leftovers next week with the turkey, soup, stir fry and sandwiches, YUM!!!!
So, I started out with $60.00. Today I bought toothpaste, $1.69 and bleach, $1.69. So far I have spent $3.38 on no groceries just staples. Love you guys! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...