Monday, October 8, 2012

secret

I have a secret to tell you all!!!! Aren't you excited???? I am to tell you!!! I'm going on a trip with my daughter, we are traveling to California to see my sister and her tribe!!!! I haven't seen her in 13 years and I'm pretty excited!!!! I had all these plans that if I was going I was going to lose some weight( i did 10 lbs, big whop) and get better at walking long distances(never happened), lofty ideas, but didn't get my butt in gear!!! Anyway, Erika and I leave on NOv. 8th and return the 12th! Short, but sweet! We plan to go to Old Town and the zoo(lots of walking)! I will probably take a cane with me just for support! Now you share my secret and isn't it fun!!! God is so great to give me this chance to see Dorothy!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...