Sunday, July 15, 2012

Restful day

With today being Sunday, Gordon and I usually go to church, but the we have missed the last 4 weeks because I need a day of rest! That doesn't mean we don't worship the Lord, not at all, we worship Him all day and read the word, pray and have time together! It keeps me sane after working and helping people all day at the grocery store, I am peopled out!!! This happens to me every few years and I have finally learned to take a few weeks off from church or whatever day I can get off from life and rest in Him! So rest in the Lord today, smell the coffee, make an effort to read the Word, sing a few praise songs and take a nap! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...