Thursday, July 26, 2012

ranch dressing

Of course, since I've been MIA again for more than a week, I offer my apology!!! But I have been busy more cleaning, fighting allergy stuff, visiting my friend Diane's garden, dropping in on another friend Lori and working!!! Man, that working gets in my way of fun, just kidding Ted!!!! I did manage to find a new blog(well, actually 3 new ones) and she has some really great recipes for me to try out on Gordon! Tonight I made her fabulous ranch dressing, but of course, I had to tweak it for me! Recipe is for me: 1 1/4 cups of buttermilk, 1 cup of sour cream, 3/4 cup of mayo, 3 tablespoons of dill(I used dried), 1/4 cup of the green tops of green onions since my chives has died from the heat!! poor thing!, 3 tablespoons of fresh oregano(which you can't kill), 2 tablespoon of granulated garlic since I had it on hand and not fresh, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of seasoned pepper. I mixed this all together and tasted it, YUM!!!!!! Thanks to foodiewithfamily.com for the nudge to make this and enjoy it! Check out her website, I think you will enjoy it! You can also follow her on Pinterst. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...