Sunday, October 18, 2009

new blogs


I found some new blogs the other day, 1. mary m baker, very nice lady I saw on Glenn Beck, loves Jesus and very concerned over our country, please look it up, 2. hungry girl, kinda a diet blog with recipes I have not tried but intend too,3. joy the baker, of course she's a baker and then my dear friend Rhonda, faithharvestprimitives.blogspot.com. Rhonda and I worked together at the grocery once upon a time before she moved! Her primitives are so doggone cute!!!! She and I will be at a craft show together, so that will be a gab fest!!!! Hey, Rhonda, maybe I should make some food for us this year!!!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...