Monday, May 21, 2018

Springtime in northern Wisconsin

Spring/summer has arrived. Last week it was high 80's for temperature, but this week it's a little cooler! The one thing is it's not rained enough for those of us who suffer from allergies! Pine dust is horrible and I suffer from that ailment! I have coughed for 5 days so far and no end in site as my airways are so irritated from the pine dust. UGH!!!!
Trees are blooming and everyone is in the planting a garden mood! WE are hesitant to plant, yet. We have been burned a few times and planted a little too early only the pay the price with a frost! But here's a photo of the beautiful crab tree in the back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...