Wednesday, January 3, 2018

New Year, New Look

So, the new year is here and I'm hoping to be better in keeping this blog updated. So wish me luck. I intend to set some goals and please keep me accountable!
1. For the next 30 days to keep a ledger of what I spent on groceries, so that I can budget better the rest of the year! So, I gave myself a $250.00 allowance for January to spend on groceries. I need to realize that toilet paper, paper towels, cleaning supplies are not in that budget, as I have for years clumped everything together. So this is a lesson in separating my budget.
2. Resting better, I sleep like crap! I have for many years and I think that is part of my weight problem. So this is the year to get more than 5-6 hours a night!
3. See another back doctor for a second opinion on my back and how to help it!
4. Dote on Gordon more than before, the kids say he's spoiled, but that is my doing and I plan to spoil him more, he's 71 and time is precious!
5. Join a girls Bible study! Hopefully I will find one soon!
So there's a few goals and that's not all, but it's a good start!
I hope to do something very special for someone, just waiting on the Lord for guidance! 
Lady at 12 weeks! She's a fun puppy, getting into trouble and licking us a lot! Puppy kisses are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...