Saturday, September 30, 2017

This and That

 Mavis Butterfield over on www.onehundreddollarsamonth.com has a time when she has bits and bobs, this and that things she talks about that are weird or funny! So this a take off of her "bits and bobs".
 So, I am part of an group of ladies team with Young Living essential oils. I'm slow on the uptake, so I'm finally reading what they read last spring, Jon Acuff's book called "Start", it's pretty interesting and I'm glad I'm not pressured to get it read by a certain time. It has made me think about my life and the time I have left to change it! Not much, but worth a try! What would I do different?? Not my marriage or my kids, maybe more kids, but I love my kids. But as far as a job, I would love to have a coffee shop with books. Or I would love to rock newborns in the hospital, but where I live, they don't deliver babies here anymore, bummer!!
What would you do different?? Would you be married or single, have no kids, or a bunch of children?? Would you work or stay home??   Go back to school or write a book ?? These are questions I never asked myself, I just wanted to be married to Gordon and have a few babies. which I did, I volunteered at school and women's groups, painted, quilted, crafted and worked many jobs. My most fun job was being a wife and mom, creating and cooking meals, feeding people and reading books! So, how do I make a job out of that mix or what?? Help me!!!
So, Gordon and I ran, literally, to Duluth today. I got 20 minutes in TJ Maxx and saw this carry on
     How cute is this!!!! If I was traveling, I would snatch that up in a heart beat and make a statement! Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...