Lately, we have been using Sunday as a true Sabbath day or a restful day. Doing as few things that require us to do our job. I have worked only one Sunday since I started at the grocery store 15 yrs ago, but things pile up here and I have in the past used Saturday and Sunday as my "catch up" day. But as I grow "older" and hopefully wiser, I try not too. Not saying that it was a bad thing that I did before, but I really think we need a down day! A day of rest, not running around cleaning and all that entails, but true rest. I did a little exercise this morning which I felt was of God. I actually took a nap for an hour. How do you spend a day of rest?? Reading or watching a favorite movie or going to the movies or gardening or painting?? Blessings above and beyond!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!
Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again! So much has happened in the last two ye...
-
Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again! So much has happened in the last two ye...
-
So, I haven't written anything in a year! I don't think anyone reads this ,but me anyhow! A lot has happened in this past year! ...
-
This is the 4th of July! I'm so proud to live in this wonderful land! I'm so proud to be an American! Let's us learn to love one...

Good for you! A true rest day revives us in every way. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete