Friday, May 22, 2015

health

I recently took some essential oil classes. Its very interesting to me to figure out what oil can heal what ailment. Also, I have been watching you tube videos on cultured foods like kimchi. The benefits of cultured foods that have many healing properties. Donna Schwenk has many videos out there that are very good about cultured foods and DaNelle Wolford has many videos out in you tube land on oils. Please check them out. So, with this new information I have been drinking 4-6 oz of Kefir 2 times a day to heal my gut. I just got the kimchi today to start eating a spoonful a day to heal my gut! I will keep you all posted on what happens. I'm pretty excited to see what these foods will do and what God will do, too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...