Thursday, February 12, 2015

Weekend

Well people, this weekend is for the romantics! Are you one of those people that loves a sappy movie or cry when you see a puppy or smile at anyone's baby??? I know I'm one of those people. I can't help it and I make no apologies! Well, please just remember to wish your favorite person a Happy Valentine's day. Do something special whether it's a card, flowers, or candy or a sweet kiss, please take the time and do something special!! It doesn't need to be expensive or fancy, just remember that, please.
We are also going to celebrate with our 15 yr old granddaughter her being baptized on Sunday.
This is a huge step for her and we want to celebrate. Jesus got a hold of her heart, that's a great thing .
We pray she will bring Glory to His kingdom!!! It's tough being 15 and all that these days, or so I've heard, but we are praying for her and ask that will you will too. Blessings to you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...