Friday, November 30, 2012

update

Well, we finally got to Rice Lake and didn't go to the movie. We went our separate way at Walmart and Menards. It was a busy day for me as I got a lttle bit of decorating done, but still can't decide whether to put up a tree or not. I have told Gordon I want a silver tree, he just laughed! So, that was my day off. Tonight I'm going out to Jenny's with my friend Gloria! This pic is from last year's find at Jenny's house!  Jenny's house is so sweet and decorated so simply, but once a year she has a craft sale and tonight is the deal! Last year I got a snowman made with leftover wood! He's so cute! Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...